Briggs & Riley Luggage
Move. Create. Collaborate. Grow. This is @work. A captivating collection of backpacks, briefs and rolling bags.
Crafted with rugged ballistic nylon, luxurious leather details, and smart accents, @work is an intelligent extension of your professional style.
The @work Medium Expandable Brief is the ideal choice for those who need to expand on demand.
It offers all the features and functionality of this collection with the unique ability to add 2.5 inches of increased packing space for those last-minute travel needs.
Accommodates most 15.6" laptops.
|Material:||1600D Ballistic Nylon|
|Size:||30.5(h) x 42(w) x 14(d) cm|
|Guarantee:||Simple as That® Lifetime Guarantee|
- 1600D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Zip around expansion adds 2.5 inches of additional packing space.
- Corner SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; can be easily accessed without letting go of the handles; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open.
- Full-length zip pocket on front panel for easy access to extra items, such as sunglasses or a phone.
- Durable genuine top-grain leather carry handles for convenient, comfortable carrying.
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action.
- Knurled zipper pulls and luxurious, top-grain leather touchpoints offer a unique feel and modern aesthetic.
- Organizer and laptop compartments feature dual zipper pulls that can be used with a cable lock to protect contents.
- Sleek, removable hanging leather ID tag with snap window closure conceals personal information.
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one.
- Coated 600D nylon fabric on bottom panel protects bag from unclean surfaces.
- Bottom corner guards protect bag from wear and abrasion.
- Three section design: organizer, main compartment and laptop compartment.
- Fabric lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy.
- RFID blocking pocket with two hidden credit card slip pockets protects personal data from digital pickpockets; also holds a wallet, passport, etc..
- Padded tablet slip pocket protects most tablets or e-readers in or out of their cases.
- Elastic bloused pocket for organizing a laptop power brick and cables.
- Three elastic slip pockets with leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like cords and USB drives.
- Three slip pockets to store additional business peripherals.
- Two elastic pen loops on organizer lid accommodate writing implements of various sizes.
- Generously sized gusseted main compartment can accommodate bulky or odd-shaped items.
- Bag can be packed like a traditional brief or laid flat like a suitcase by disengaging the hook-and-loop side panels in main compartment.
- U-zip panel in main compartment reveals a large section that can accommodate clothing and other bulky or odd-shaped items, and can be expanded for increased packing space.
- Full-length slip pocket in main compartment for storing letter or legal-sized folders and files.
- Elastic bloused pocket in main compartment for storing cables and chargers.
- Envelope-sized slip pocket in main compartment for additional organization.
- Laptop compartment with integrated padded laptop sleeve protects most 15.6" computers.
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad included.
- Expanded Depth: 20.5cm.
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, they will repair it free of charge - Simple as that! Here's how the Briggs & Riley Simple as that® guarantee works:
A. Simple bag repairs - you can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center.
B. Badly damaged bags - we recommend sending them directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers.
Their 'Simple as That®' guarantee will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for life.
They will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, their warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport. If you choose not to do this and instead wish for them to repair your bag, they will be happy to do so at no charge.
Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition.
We offer four delivery options:
UK Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days: This service is FREE of charge for all orders.
UK Next Day or Nominated Day Delivery: This service is available for weekdays and will cost £7.50. Orders must be placed before 12pm to guarantee next day delivery. (Please note, for any orders placed over the weekend, we are not able to deliver on a Monday. Any orders that are placed on a Saturday or Sunday, with the next day delivery option selected, will be delivered on a Tuesday)
International Delivery: The charge for this is calculated at checkout, dependant upon destination. Please contact us for further information.
Saturday & Same Day Delivery: We may be able to arrange this at an extra cost. Please contact us for further information on 0345 0038283 or use our Live Chat feature.
At Caseluggage.com, we aim to ensure that all our customers are 100% satisfied with both our products and our service. Should you wish to return anything to us, we will be more than happy to refund or exchange any product provided it is in a fully resalable condition. Returns must be made within 28 days of purchase (except sale goods which must be returned within 14 days) & include all the original brand packaging, tags, labels and accessories. Case Luggage has the right to refuse any items returned to us in a used or otherwise damaged condition. Returns can be made FREE of charge, simply call our customer service department to arrange collection of the items you wish to return on 0345 003 8283.