You are currently in the United Kingdom store.
Currently shipping to United Kingdom
10% Off Your First Order!*
Est. 1923 – 100 Years Selling the World’s Finest Luggage
Call an expert: 0345 0038283
Briggs & Riley Luggage
Pack absolutely everything you desire for your travels in the Limited Edition Large Expandable Spinner.
Heavy cargo is no match for our four double swivel wheeled spinner.
A cavernous main compartment means 5-9 days worth of clothing and essentials, and increases to 26% more with CX technology.
One simple pull will expand the bag, and one simple push will compress it back down to original size for flat, secure contents.
|Material:||1680D Ballistic Nylon Outer Fabric Resists Wear, Water, Dirt and Abrasion|
|Size:||71(h) x 51(w) x 28(d) cm|
|Guarantee:||Simple as That® Lifetime Guarantee|
- Material: Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Limited Edition Baseline Navy color features polished chrome accents, luxurious leather touchpoints, and rich, elegant navy fabric with color-matched materials.
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention.
- Outsider® handle for wrinkle-free flat packing provides greater interior capacity and increased packing space
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- SmartLink™ strap transports two or more bags as one.
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls.
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items.
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints.
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information.
- Ergonomic Outsider® handle grip and cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling.
- Retractable, low profile side carry handle.
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting.
- Reinforced corner guards protect all four case corners from wear and abrasion.
- Four durable double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation.
- CX™ expansion-compression system increases packing capacity, then compresses down to keep contents secure.
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting in transit and minimize wrinkling.
- Built-in-tri-fold garment folder with foam roll bar neatly holds 1-2 suits and prevents wrinkling.
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories like socks or ties.
- Removable, adjustable SmartLink™ strap included.
- TSA Cable Lock included.
- Perfect for a 4-7 day trip.
- Expanded Depth: 34.5cm.
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, they will repair it free of charge - Simple as that! Here's how the Briggs & Riley Simple as that® guarantee works:
A. Simple bag repairs - you can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center.
B. Badly damaged bags - we recommend sending them directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers.
Their 'Simple as That®' guarantee will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for life.
They will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, their warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport. If you choose not to do this and instead wish for them to repair your bag, they will be happy to do so at no charge.
Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition.
We offer four delivery options:
UK Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days: This service is FREE of charge for all orders.
UK Next Day or Nominated Day Delivery: This service is available for weekdays and will cost £7.50. Orders must be placed before 12pm to guarantee next day delivery. (Please note, for any orders placed over the weekend, we are not able to deliver on a Monday. Any orders that are placed on a Saturday or Sunday, with the next day delivery option selected, will be delivered on a Tuesday)
International Delivery: The charge for this is calculated at checkout, dependant upon destination. Please contact us for further information.
Saturday & Same Day Delivery: We may be able to arrange this at an extra cost. Please contact us for further information on 0345 0038283 or use our Live Chat feature.
At Caseluggage.com, we aim to ensure that all our customers are 100% satisfied with both our products and our service. Should you wish to return anything to us, we will be more than happy to refund or exchange any product provided it is in a fully resalable condition. Returns must be made within 28 days of purchase (except sale goods which must be returned within 14 days) & include all the original brand packaging, tags, labels and accessories. Case Luggage has the right to refuse any items returned to us in a used or otherwise damaged condition. Returns can be made FREE of charge, simply call our customer service department to arrange collection of the items you wish to return on 0345 003 8283.