You are currently in the United Kingdom store.
Currently shipping to United Kingdom
10% Off Your First Order!*
Est. 1923 – 100 Years Selling the World’s Finest Luggage
Call an expert: 0345 0038283
Samsonite are renowned for their lightweight luggage and if it’s lightweight you're after, look no further than the Lite-Shock collection we have available at Case Luggage.
The Lite-Shock products offer the lightest suitcases from the Samsonite Curv range. Available in three sizes, 55cm, 75cm and 81cm, these cases are designed to accommodate all types of travel; from your short trip necessities to longer vacation needs.
These suitcases are made with Samsonite’s revolutionary Curv technology. This technology combines a self-reinforced, high energy absorption shell with advanced impact-resistance to provide outstanding performance, especially at low temperatures. There is no need for a thick outer shell, just a sleek, light-weight design.
The contemporary design of the Samsonite Lite-Shock Spinner case is available in two colour choices: a chic black or vibrant, unmistakable, petrol.
As well as being light-weight, the four smooth and silent wheels allow 360° of rolling, for easy manoeuvrability.
This suitcase comes with a 10-year guarantee for peace of mind that you're buying a quality product.
Order now and receive up to £119 off your Lite-Shock suitcases.
|Size:||81(h) x 55(w) x 33(d) cm|
|Guarantee:||10 Years. Covers defective workmanship and/or materials. Does not cover damage caused by third parties.|
- Material Info: Made with the revolutionary Curv® technology. This is an advanced impact-resistant, lightweight material. Curv® is known for its high energy absorption, outstanding impact performance, especially at low temperatures.
- One-slot, integrated TSA lock, for secure travelling to the USA.
- Lockable zippers. Zipper pullers can be layered on top of each other to close the suitcase by using the TSA lock.
- Top carry handle and side carry handle for easy grip and easy lifting.
- Lightweight and strong monotube wheelhandle.
- Four sporty, smooth and silent wheels allow 360° rolling in multiple directions, for easy manoeuvrability.
- Integrated ID tag on wheel handle.
- Bottom compartment with ribbons and one zipped side pocket.
- Top compartment with zipped divider pad.
- Zipped, mesh divider pad in the top compartment.
- Lowered cross-ribbons in the bottom compartment.
We offer four delivery options:
UK Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days: This service is FREE of charge for all orders.
UK Next Day or Nominated Day Delivery: This service is available for weekdays and will cost £7.50. Orders must be placed before 12pm to guarantee next day delivery. (Please note, for any orders placed over the weekend, we are not able to deliver on a Monday. Any orders that are placed on a Saturday or Sunday, with the next day delivery option selected, will be delivered on a Tuesday)
International Delivery: The charge for this is calculated at checkout, dependant upon destination. Please contact us for further information.
Saturday & Same Day Delivery: We may be able to arrange this at an extra cost. Please contact us for further information on 0345 0038283 or use our Live Chat feature.
At Caseluggage.com, we aim to ensure that all our customers are 100% satisfied with both our products and our service. Should you wish to return anything to us, we will be more than happy to refund or exchange any product provided it is in a fully resalable condition. Returns must be made within 28 days of purchase (except sale goods which must be returned within 14 days) & include all the original brand packaging, tags, labels and accessories. Case Luggage has the right to refuse any items returned to us in a used or otherwise damaged condition. Returns can be made FREE of charge, simply call our customer service department to arrange collection of the items you wish to return on 0345 003 8283.